Our Response to Covid-19
Dear Splash In Customers,
Along with the rest of the world, we’ve been closely monitoring the ever-changing dynamics of the coronavirus or COVID-19. Though there are many unknowns at this time, one thing we can say for sure is, we will continue to act thoughtfully and courageously with a focus on uplifting our communities despite the disruption COVID-19 brings to our daily lives. The health and well-being of our team members, customers, and neighborhoods remain our highest priority.
While we remain open and operating normal business hours, we have taken precautionary measures and proactive steps to help protect the safety of our customers and employees.
- Increased Cleaning Protocols: We’ve improved the frequency and depth of our cleaning procedures to ensure we are continually disinfecting high touch areas with high-grade sanitization products.
- Ramped up Supply Chain Efforts: We are working closely with our vendors to ensure that critical products such as bottled water and non-perishable foods can remain stocked at our neighboring Dash In stores.
- Support for our Employees: Our people are the heart and core of our company. We’ve extended our paid time off policies for all team members in the event they or their loved ones become affected by COVID-19; to ensure they have the flexibility and support to safeguard their health and their loved ones.
- Community Outreach: We are actively connecting with the partner charities with whom we closely work to help support our communities in need during this challenging time.
We will continue to dedicate efforts towards ensuring our team members, customers, and local communities not only feel safe but also feel supported by our company.
To our friends, Please Stay Safe.
We would like to provide you with some precautionary tactics we’re implementing internally and at all of our locations to ensure the safety of our team members, community, and customers. The following recommendations are from the CDC and can also be found on their website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
It’s times like these where our differences are minimized, and the beauty of our togetherness is strengthened. Our thoughts and hearts are with all the families impacted by COVID-19, and as we come together to help and support those in need during these challenging times, we are proud to be part of a community that we know will rise up, united and stronger than ever.
Julian B. Wills
President, Splash In Eco Car Wash