You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your use of this website and/or purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Our company reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
Splash In reserves the right to disqualify anyone and terminate any member for any reason, including but not limited to any actions meant to: abuse the programs, the make/model/tire size/body configuration of a vehicle which could cause damage to washing equipment or the vehicle, circumvent the Terms and Conditions, failure to provide timely payment, or utilize the programs in a manner inconsistent with the rules, terms, conditions, or intent of the programs or any portion of the programs. No refunds will be issued for terminated accounts, regardless of the termination date.
The provisions of this Agreement are several and if any provision is determined to be illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions and any partially-enforceable provision shall nevertheless be enforceable unless otherwise prohibited by state law. Our failure to enforce any remedy or provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such remedy or provision.
Car Wash Membership Terms & Conditions:
- Program enrollment requires a valid email address and phone number.
- Splash In is not responsible for any lost belongs or items disposed of by customers in the vacuums or garbage receptacles.
- The Splash In ECO Car Wash Unlimited Membership is only valid at:
- Clinton Splash In, 7509 Old Branch Ave, Clinton, MD, 20735
- The monthly Unlimited Car Wash Membership provides 1 car wash per day for unlimited days in each month that the membership is renewed and can be canceled at any time.
- NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN FOR PARTIAL MONTHS for Unlimited Car Wash Memberships or for changes in your plan.
- The Unlimited Car Wash Membership program cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
- Members may upgrade or downgrade to a different wash package and either onsite or online, changes to the package and billing will take effect during the next billing cycle.
- Splash In ECO Car Wash reserves the right to cancel, amend, or change the Unlimited car Wash Membership program at any time, including but not limited to, the Unlimited Car Wash Membership pricing and fees, from time-to-time as necessary.
- Only vehicles listed on the account are eligible for the Unlimited Car Wash Membership and each vehicle must have a Splash In ECO Car Wash RFID Tag affixed to the vehicle’s windshield.
- Note: Any attempts to remove the RFID Tag will destroy the RFID Tag and prevent it from operating.
- All Unlimited Car Wash Members are responsible for maintaining their accounts and associated credit cards and vehicles on their accounts online or by contacting Splash In directly.
- Free vacuums have a 5-minute time allowance, and detailing and loitering in the vacuum stalls are strictly prohibited.
- Vacuums may be disabled due to inclimate weather, maintenance, and at the discretion of the staff.
Mobile Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 04/10/2019
Splash In Alerts
Receive special text offers and deals from Splash In Alerts through your mobile device.
- Text JOIN to  to receive four (4) text messages per month with deals. Message and data rates may apply.
- Text STOP to  to stop receiving Splash In Alerts messages from Splash In Eco Car Wash (you will receive a confirmation text).
By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13.
- For additional information, text HELP to  or contact (844) 824-4514.
By opting in to this service, you consent to receive mobile text alerts using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.
Supported carriers are:
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina – Custer, Rina – All West, Rina – Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina – Eagle Valley Comm, Rina – Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina – Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina – Silver Star, Rina – South Central Comm, Rina – Syringa, Rina – UBET, Rina – Manti, South Canaan / CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages